Investment Property Loans Program
Loans and rental property loans to real estate investors in need of hard money financing.
- Loan Application Approval Timeline Same day approval available
- Time to Fund Loan As few as 3-5 days if needed
- Property Types Single family, multi-family, commercial, industrial
- Loan Amounts $100,000 – $2 Million+
- Loan Terms up to 30 years with longer terms available
- Lien Position 1st
- Loan to Value (LTV) Up to 75% of current value of property
- Investment Loan Interest Rates and Points Please contact us for information on current rates and points
Investment Property Loans for Real Estate Investors
One of the top hard money lenders. Offering fast approval and funding, very competitive rates and excellent customer service, we have a proven to be a reliable source of hard money loans.
Investment property loan rates are higher than conventional mortgage rates. The investment property mortgage rates may vary based on the specifics of the loan scenario such as length of loan, loan to value (LTV), condition and location of property and overall perceived risk of the investment. Many conventional lenders solely focus on owner occupied home mortgages and do not provide financing for investment property mortgages.
Hard money lenders are generally a better source of loans for investment properties as they primarily work with real estate investors and better understand their needs. Experienced and reliable hard money investment property lenders will also be able to approve the borrower and fund the loan much faster than a conventional lender such as a bank or credit union.
Buying Rental Property
Buying a rental property is one of the most popular forms of real estate investment. Investors look to purchase an
investment property with rental property loans that can be rented out for more than the monthly liabilities
(principal, interest, taxes, insurance) and achieve positive cash flow. The real estate investor will also hope to
benefit from appreciation while they hold the property and take advantage of tax benefits in order to maximize their profits from buying a rental property.
Loans for rental properties generally require a down payment of at least 25% from the real estate investor.
100% financing is not available. If the real estate investor has equity in another property but does not have enough cash for a down payment, the real estate investor may be able to take out a cash out refinance loan in order to raise the funds for the new purchase. The hard money lender will also want to see that the investor has cash reserves available to deal with potential tenant vacancies, repairs and any other unforeseen issues.
Refinancing Investment Property & Rental Property Loans
We allow real estate investor to refinance investment property and rental property should they wish to pull equity
out of their property, refinance at a lower rate or pay off a balloon payment that will soon be due.
Investment Property Rehab Loans
Investment property rehab loans are available for real estate investors who wish to purchase a property,
quickly make any needed repairs and improvements and then sell the property immediately.
Fix and hold loans are also available to investors who wish to purchase a property in need of rehab,
make improvements and then hold the property as a rental.
Contact Indiana Local Biz now and get your investment property loan funded fast.
4. Commercial Real Estate Mortgages
- Financing available from $50,000 to $50,000,000
- Terms up to 30 Years for Owner and Non-owner Occupied properties
- All Property Types (Office, Retail, Warehouse, and more)
Purchase property, refinance your existing mortgage, or obtain a cash-out mortgage.
Residential Investment Loans
Financing from $50,000 to $10,000,000
- Programs for Fix and Flip (Rehabilitation) and Buy and Hold (Rental Properties)
- We can lend on non-owner occupied residential properties with 1-4 units
- No minimum credit score required and LTV up to 80% available